Webinar Recording: Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence
If you’re an in-house or independent coach, consultant, trainer or manager responsible for developing teams, leaders and individuals, this class is for you.
In this masterclass, you’ll
- Learn about the deep research showing that emotional intelligence is a key competency for an artificially intelligent future
- Learn about the neuroscience of emotions and why it is so important to successful interactions that we all learn to manage our own emotional responses and those of others
- Discover how to trigger the brains of those around you into an engaged and receptive state
- Dive into the deep research that shows the bottom-line impact of emotional intelligence at every level of the organisation – especially in management/leadership or customer-facing roles like sales and customer service
- Uncover what you need to know to effectively coach someone for enhanced emotional Intelligence
- Why emotional intelligence is so critical today in the age of artificial intelligence.
About the Speaker – Deiric McCann (Head of International for Genos International)
Deiric is responsible for supporting the global partner network. He has an impressive corporate executive background with more than 25 years’ experience working with multinational clients worldwide to help them to get the very best from every person in their organisations.
Author of Leadership Charisma and several other books that emphasise the critical role of engaging people to achieve business success, his particular expertise is in helping clients and partners implement EI based solutions that deliver measurable Return on Investment – something he speaks upon regularly around the world.
An accredited and experienced teacher of the Search Inside Yourself Mindful Leadership Programme developed by Google, Deiric has delivered Genos Certification and Mindful Leader programme worldwide to extremely positive reviews.