Webinar Recording: Coaching Presence – Intention, Process and Context
This session explores the ICF description of ‘Coaching Presence’ for guidance and challenges. You will tap into your experience of coaching presence for insight and learning and provide a context, within life’s journey, to help deepen the quality of your presence as a Coach.
Gerry also discusses barriers to coaching presence and “States of being” during this deep dive into coaching presence.
About Gerry Ryan
Gerry is a skilled coach, trainer and mentor with over twenty years of operations management experience and eight years self-employment as a coach. He has a track record of leading significant performance improvement within manufacturing operations, at home and abroad, through unleashing the potential and creativity of people. Coaching and developing individuals and teams at management, supervisory and operator level is a key competency, honed over many years.
- 6 years managing the Training and Development function of a major food Group. He brought real business focus to this activity within the group leading to it becoming an integral part of all major change and improvement initiatives – “the best T&D support we have ever experienced” (J.O’S. Plant Manager)
- 13 years in Operations Management in a series of business units delivering significant performance improvement through Leadership, Coaching and Organisational Development.
- 4 years as a Management Coach within a large Irish multinational company, coaching senior and line management through culture and organisational change and business performance improvement, in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe.
- Providing coaching, facilitation and training support to a range of blue-chip business clients since 2000 as a catalyst with VISION2RESULTS. Key areas of work have included:
- Employee engagement & involvement
- Organisational change & change management
- Management development
- Personal effectiveness
- Team development
- Performance improvement