Calling all members!
ICF Ireland is looking for dynamic, energetic members who would like to contribute skills, insights, experience and some time to support our coach membership, our partnerships and networks and to promote the power of coaching across society. 2024 promises to be an exciting year! Building on the rich work of previous ICF Ireland boards in its 20 years history, we will continue to shape the profession and the professionalism of its members.
In exchange we offer you:
- Free access to all webinars, social and learning events and conferences.
- Extensive networking opportunities with coaches and thought leaders across Ireland, internationally and the wider ICF global network.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of the coaching industry, accreditation process, membership opportunities and the advancement of coaching across all sectors.
- Enhance or develop new, transferable skills at strategic level.
Please note: all your board related expenses will be reimbursed.
This is an exciting time to be involved in coaching and to promote coaching for a thriving society, while supporting coaches in their professional practice. The board opportunities for 2024 reflect important themes for our members and excellence in board practice. We would love you to join us and be part of this dynamic time in coaching.
The vacant positions are:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Director of ICF Global and Member Relations
- Director of Communications
- Director of Strategic Programmes
- Director of Learning and Development
- Director of Innovation and Standards
Join us, have fun, learn and help develop our coaching profession. We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role of your interest to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications is Thursday 23rd November.
Interviews will be scheduled week commencing 27th Nov and 4th Dec.
If you have any questions regarding the positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.