Hello ICF Ireland Family & Friends,
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! (Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh!)
With today’s festivities and the first day of spring on Monday, I can’t believe how quickly the year is moving on. Since last month’s update:
- Five new members have joined ICF – bringing the number of Ireland Charter Chapter members to 532!
- ICF Ireland exhibited at Kingstown College’s first-ever Coaching and Mentoring Conference on 8 March in Dublin. Eileen Jameson presented Paula King with ICF Ireland’s President’s Award to honour how her dedication to coaching has significantly impacted Irish society, raising wellness and helping humanity flourish in Ireland. And we met 30+ people who are interested in ICF membership!
And before you go on to enjoy the day, I want to remind you to do a few things to ensure you get the full value of your ICF membership:
- Sign up for the FREE 28th March webinar with Prof. Jonathon Passmore: Developing a Coaching Mindset. In this thought-provoking session, Jonathan will explore the concepts of self-awareness and self-development through the lens of Competency 2: “Embodies a Coaching Mindset – Develops and maintains a mindset that is open, curious, flexible and client-centred.” The session invites attendees to consider their own development processes through five questions. By the end, attendees will better understand Competency 2 and be able to reflect more deeply on how they are using self-development to hold a coaching mindset.
- Renew your membership if your anniversary date is coming up.
- Join ICF to enjoy membership benefits and become a part of the ICF Ireland family.
My very warmest wishes,