Understanding and Managing Emotional Culture
Friday 7th February, 2020 9:00am - 12:30pm
Red Cow Moran Hotel, Naas Rd, Dublin, D22 YX80
An Exclusive ICF Ireland Workshop with 3.5 CCEUs – Complimentary for ICF Ireland Premium members!
This highly interactive and hands-on half-day workshop with Dr. Ben Palmer & Deiric McCann of Genos International will equip coaches with the skills & knowledge they need to help organisations to effectively manage their Emotional Culture.
What you’ll learn in this workshop*:
- Understand why managing emotional culture is so critical
- Personally experience how emotional climate impacts you
- See how you can measure your clients’ emotional culture – live
- Learn to improve an organisation’s emotional culture with coaching
*Complimentary for ICF Ireland Premium members
Sponsored by Genos International Europe
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- better understand the role of emotional intelligence in helping Clients to evaluate ideas, opportunities and solutions for the development of their teams.
- understand the key role that emotional culture plays in the environments in which their clients work, and will be better equipped to help their clients and teams explore the concept of emotional culture, while also fostering the development of emotional intelligence.
About your presenters:
Deiric McCann is Head of International for Genos International, and author of Leadership Charisma and several other books that emphasise the critical role of engaging people to achieve business success.
Dr. Ben Palmer is Founder & CEO of Genos International, an award-winning global leader in the provision of Emotional Intelligence assessment and development offerings. Highly publicised on the topic, Ben is widely considered an authority on Emotional Intelligence, specifically as applied to organisational development for bottom-line performance.