Maximising Impact & Interaction in the Virtual Coaching World
Tuesday, Oct 20th @ 6:30pm IST (GMT+1)Online
0.5 Core Competency CCEU
0.5 Resource Development CCEU
Delivering content in an engaging and impactful way requires skill, know-how and practice.
That’s true in the real world face-to-face, but even more so in the virtual world.
Join Liz Barron, PCC and Anne Tannam, ACC where they address the key challenges that coaches face engaging audiences in a thought-provoking and impactful way.
During this webinar you’ll:
- Learn about the neuroscience behind social connection and how to create the right conditions for interaction and learning
- Learn how to create psychological safety in the online environment
- Learn about the ‘Community of Inquiry’ framework and how it optimises both the learning and teaching experience
- Learn how to deliver your content in a varied and engaging way (let your inner creative run wild!)
- Be given practical tips and tools to use in the virtual world that will enhance your participants experience and engagement levels
- Have the opportunity to share your own insights and tips with the coaching community