International Coaching Week 2021
Monday, May 17th - Sunday, May 23rdICF Ireland Online Event - Registration Required
International Coaching Week (ICW) is an annual weeklong global celebration of the coaching profession. ICW is intended to educate the public about the value of working with a professional coach and to acknowledge the results and progress made through the coaching process.
For a week, coaches around the world offer a variety of activities and pro bono services in their local communities to enable others to experience coaching and its benefits firsthand.
An inclusive week when individuals around the world rally together to increase the visibility, understanding and impact of professional coaching.
ICF Ireland are hosting a total of 14 FREE events over the week:
- Monday 10:00 – Addressing Ethics & Diversity challenges with ICF Communities of Practice (CPs) (1 CCEU, .5 RD)
- Monday 12:00 – Coaching and Psychology with Dr. Maria Katsarou-Makin, PCC (.75 CCEU, .25 RD)
- Monday 19:00 – TWITTER SPACES: Meet with ICF Ireland
- Tuesday 10:00 – Webinar on Team Competencies (2 CCEUs)
- Tuesday 18:00 – Mentoring and Supervision Panel Discussion with Ireland-based ICF Mentors and Supervisors (1.5 CCEUs)
- Wednesday 10:30 – Coaching Women to Elevate their career in Covid times with Sinead Sharkey (1 CCEU)
- Wednesday 17:00 -Top tips when starting a Coaching Practice with Valerie O’Hanlon, PCC
- Thursday 10:00 – Coaching for Purpose with Francois Coetzee, ACC (1 CCEU)
- Thursday 19:00 – Spotlight on Coaching Circles
- Friday 10:00 – The Journey Towards Coaching Mastery & The Ego and Its Impact on our Coaching with Julie Starr (1 CCEU)
- Friday 19:00 – TWITTER SPACES: with ICF Ireland
- Saturday 10:00 – ‘Forgive & Forget’ Mindfulness and Meditation with Marian Brennan
- Saturday 11:15 – Yoga for the Soul with Louise Tyrrell
- Sunday (time TBC) – Collaborative Coaching Conversation with ICF Bahrain
- Sunday 12:00 – Comhrá agus cóitseáil: Join three inspirational coaches as they share their coaching stories as Gaeilge.