Enable Collective Actions Today To Impact Tomorrow’s World
Friday 28th August, 2020 12:00 - 1:00 pm IST (GMT+1)Online
How to coach for long-term behaviour change?
Many of us become coaches because we want to help people create positive change in their personal lives and in the organisations they work for.
We do our training, gain our coaching credential and then start our coaching journey with great intention and hope.
Often, many of us struggle to find a niche, attract the right clients we want to work with, build a pipeline of work or get compromised in designing learning and development or coaching programs that will lead to sustained behaviour change.
Our initial energy often wanes and many of us don’t get to make the impact in the world we hoped for.
COVID-19 has taught us that we need the ability to play the long game and build sustainable habits.
- The key elements that enable sustained behaviour change in a short-term but more important in a long-term
- How having a clear purpose can help you find your coaching niche
- How a clear vision for the future helps you find clients who are willing to play the long game
Ronan will also share:
- His experiences and lessons learned transitioning from full-time employee to coach to start-up founder. The highs and the lows.
- Insights from Cred.’s work during Covid-19 (we have gifted 180 live webinars since March to help our community navigate this time, stay connected and build new habits).
- Cred.’s purpose and vision supporting the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
About Ronan Mac Domhnaill:
Ronan Mac Domhnaill, a Professional Certified Coach, founded Cred. in 2015 with the intention of using technology to enable sustained behaviour change.
Over the last five years, Cred. has navigated the inevitable peaks and troughs of startup life, made every mistake possible, learned a lot; most importantly the key elements to enable sustained behaviour change.
The Cred. platform helps people change behaviours and make habits stick. It does this by helping individuals take small daily actions while being part of a community with a larger sense of purpose.
Cred.’s platform provides users with the cues, structure, focus, measurement, resources, accountability and social support that is needed for long-term behavioural change.
Ronan has set up his own coaching company in Australia – CRED: The Learning is in the Doing and he is keen to support the Global Goal campaign.
Ronan’s personal background:
- 20 year IT career
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the Neuroleadership
- Coached and trained over 5000 people
- Technology company founder – Cred.
- Research base at the Michael Crouch Innovation Centre, University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Winner of NSW Government’s Innovation Launch Challenge in 2017 for our work in behaviour change
- Nominated as Westpac business of tomorrow 2018 for our business model, technology, behaviour change and impact
- Speaker at CEBIT 2018 – Government as a customer