Thank you for registering to attend the ICF Ireland Virtual Coaching Conference and Awards 2020.
We’re delighted to have you along to join us in celebrating the strength and solidarity of our coaching community as we ‘Recover, Re-energise & Rebuild’ towards a better future.
We have a fantastic line-up of speakers and events to inspire and resource you, and there’ll be plenty of opportunities to connect with your fellow coaches, contribute and have your voice heard.
Your registration confirmation is on its way to your inbox. Meanwhile, you can set up your HeySummit account and check back in any time to set up your schedule, download calendar invites and discover more about our amazing speakers and generous sponsors.
Each session will be held on Zoom so ensure that you are familiar with the platform. Access to the sessions will be via your HeySummit account.
Make sure you mark your calendar for the following reasons:
- You won’t want to miss the opening session with Gavin Oattes. Gavin will bring his signature enthusiasm and energy to the conference, lightly kicking off a jam-packed series of sessions.
- The live conference brings at least 6 Core Competency CCEUs, along with some Resource Development CCEUs as well. If you do not attend live and purchase the recordings, all the CC CCEUs convert to RD CCEUs. So it’s worth ‘showing up’.
- Our sessions are a mix of business, professional and personal topics, all suited for the business owner and internal company coach alike. You will learn how to better manage/maintain/grow your business, empower your clients and coachees through difficult times, get things back on track and look after yourself while doing so.
- Having access to a coaching demonstration with an ICF MCC Coach will provide huge insights into how the experts execute a great coaching session. It will demonstrate the Power of Coaching at its finest and give you tips and strategies to implement in your own practice. A chance to learn from excellence in coaching.
- All sessions are held on Zoom, allowing for interaction from participants who wish to fully engage or simply sit back and enjoy the content while letting others engage with the session. We learn from our peers as much as the experts.
- Benefit from a sense of comradery for the day – network, engage, share your experiences and perspectives and learn from others.
- And if that’s not enough, join us towards the finish line to ‘wreck your head’ with Keith Barry and see his magic in motion with his session Mind Magic. Will you be brave enough to engage, that’s the big question!?!
- Our live virtual awards ceremony will be an interesting take on ‘presentation’. Come and share in our pride and honour to announce the winners of the 2020 award categories live on air – the more ‘applause’ we have, the better! Join us in celebrating coaching excellence and the Power of Coaching.