Hello ICF Ireland Family & Friends,
2023 is off to a beautiful start for ICF Ireland – thanks to all of you and your continued engagement in advancing the coaching profession in Irish society. Here are just a few of our January and early February accomplishments:
- Ten new members joined in January – bringing the number of Ireland Charter Chapter members to 527!
- On 13 January, we held our first in-person event in Dublin. It was wonderful to have members of the ICF Ireland family and Board members past and present have a chat, get to know each other, and have a good time!
- We partnered with ICF Philadelphia to bring Laura Janusik and her enlightening and interactive (and sold-out!) webinar, “Using Silence to Maintain Presence and Evoke Awareness.”
Also, your new Board of Directors met in January to start strategising how we will continue striving to achieve ICF Ireland’s vision of ensuring coaching is an integral part of a thriving society in Ireland, and every ICF Ireland Member represents the highest quality of professional coaching. With most of our 2023 Board members being new, we took the opportunity to revisit ICF Ireland’s 2021–2023 strategic goals, which are the pillars of our 2023 planning:
- ICF Ireland Coaches are associated with excellence – We support you in being the best of the best through credentialing by accredited training schools and upholding ICF ethics.
- Members of ICF Ireland have a sense of family – We do all we can to ensure you feel valued, respected, supported, and included.
- Strong partnerships benefit coaching across Irish society – We create partnerships that enable coaching to happen across Irish society.
- Irish society thrives through coaching – We create opportunities for people to experience coaching and take those vital first steps toward the change they want to see happen in their lives.
Our complete 2023 plan is still in the works with the new Board having met for the first time on 14 January. You will hear more about them in the coming weeks. Until then, please:
- Sign up for the 28th March webinar with Prof. Jonathon Passmore: Developing a Coaching Mindset.
- Renew your membership if your anniversary date is coming up.
- Be on the lookout for a Member Survey and a few short LinkedIn polls. We hope to hear from you – your feedback will be extremely helpful as we finalise the 2023 plan.
- Come meet some of your Board members at the Kingstown College Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2023 on 8th March from 9am–5pm at the RDS in Ballsbridge, Dublin. We can have a chat about some great new ICF member benefits, etc.
And email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you want to get more involved in ICF Ireland. 2023 is shaping up to be an exciting year!
My very warmest wishes,
ICF Ireland President 2023